Our Warranty Policy
Tyre Limited Written Promise
All tires sold by TIRE.AE or Sun gate Tyres Trading have a manufacturer’s limited warranty. The tyre limited warranty is given by tyre manufacturer for a period of one year depends upon their policy against manufacturing defect that will be determined by their authorized agents/representative in territory where tyres were purchased and authorized representatives updating these terms and conditions on their local website as well.
This warranty applies only to the original tyre purchaser, and is not transferrable to any other party.
Claim Procedure for Tyre Limited Warranty
- Tyres must be submitted with original invoice of purchase.
- Tyre will be sent for inspection by authorized personal of manufacturing agent.
- Complete inspection process can take 2 to 3 weeks’ time.
- The final decision after investigation will be made by Manufacturer’s authorized personnel.
- Customer may have to buy new tyres while the claim tyres sent for inspection to Manufacturing agent.
- If manufacturer agent approves the claim and compensate then the same compensated amount will be refunded to the customer.
- Tyre compensation shall be made according to the percentage of tyre consumed.
A Claim Involve Any One of Below Categories Will Not be Accepted
- Damage of tyres, tubes and flaps caused by improper use or storage.
- Tyres used beyond the original tread life.
- Tyres that have been repaired, recapped or reclaimed.
- Incorrect tyre size and load rating according to vehicle specification.
- Tyre damage because of misalignment, wheel imbalance,tyres rotation on regular basis, defective brakes or shock absorbers, under inflation or over inflation or other improper maintenance, overloading, oil or chemical action, fire, use of tyre chain, use of racing or other competition events, wreck or collision, using flat tyre, Improper application of tire size and/or specification, willful damage or abuse, Mechanical irregularities in the vehicle or wheel, such as bent wheel assemblies, incorrect wheel size, worn or faulty components.
- Damage resulting by improper material used to repair.
- Tyre damaged from road hazards like puncture, through cut, impact break, stone drill or bruise etc.
- Any other damage caused by buyer’s or user’s act or omission not in conformity with manufacturer’s specifications or instructions.