Choose Continental Car Tyres Online in UAE from Tire.ae
Continental is a well-known manufacturer of all-season tyres.
Founded in 1915, with its headquarters in Hanover, Germany. Continental is the world's fourth-largest tyre maker.
Because of its solid relationships with luxury and daily-driver automobile manufacturers, the company is a preferred choice for original equipment (OE) tyres.
Continental provides well-regarded performance, touring, and conventional all-season tyre varieties used by luxury brands such as Audi, Tesla, and Porsche. Years of experimentation and innovation have also gone into the brand's tyre braking power and durability.
In this review, we'll look in depth at Continental tyres, including the industry, famous models, frequently asked questions about Continental tyres, and more.
Why Continental Tyres?
Since 1871, for more than 140 years, Continental has been manufacturing tyres to improve road safety without compromising pleasure or comfort.
But what exactly makes continental tyres different?
● German Engineered: German engineers are recognised for their dedication, accuracy, and efficiency—values that have led Continental's advancements in the past and present.
● Best in Breaking: Continental tyres give solid grip, traction, and steering responsiveness, and handling in all types of circumstances and surfaces due to their thorough understanding of the world's streets.
● Automobile Experts: Continental is one of the world's top automotive suppliers, with over 87,000 employees spread across 170 locations, and has already produced significant major innovations for safer and more comfortable driving.
● Safety Tested: The most advanced testing techniques and measuring equipment are used to test each winter and summer tyre from across the world in a variety of weather and road conditions.
● Cost-Effective: Even though Continental Tyre is an award-winning tyre, it comes with a reasonable price tag, especially when you consider that it will improve both your driving and your safety once you are in your car.
Your Questions on Continental Tyres Answered!
1. Is there a warranty offered by Continental on its tyres?
Yes, tyres sold by Continental come with a warranty, plus a free 12-month replacement period.
2. Do Continental tyres outperform Bridgestone, Pirelli, and Michelin?
This is entirely dependent on your requirements. Continental tyres are among the oldest and most expensive tyres on the market, and they have a solid reputation. The company focuses on safe and environmentally friendly tyres, and they offer outstanding all-season tyre selections. Other brands, such as Michelin, focus on fuel efficiency, Pirelli on winter tyres, and so on. So it all comes down to your need.
3. What is the recommended frequency of changing Continental tyres?
Tyres from Continental, including the spare, that are more than 10 years old should be replaced with new tyres.
4. How many miles can you go on a set of Continental tyres?
Depending on how hard they are driven, Continental tyres last between 15,000 and 70,000 miles, but 20,000 miles is the recommended interval between tyre changes.
5. Does Continental manufacture its tyres in China?
The majority of continental tyres are made in Germany; a few manufacturers are there in China for the Asia-Pacific region, however, all tyres are originally German-engineered.
6. How long is the warranty on Continental tyres?
Continental tyres come with a warranty that lasts up to 72 months from the date of purchase, with a one-year replacement period.
7. How do I know when my Continental tyre expires?
Continental tyres expire after 10 years.
A tyre's physical age can be determined by looking at the markings on the sidewall that come after the "DOT" symbol:
The final four digits represent the tyre's manufacture date. The first pair of these four numerals, which vary from "01" to "53," indicates the date of manufacture to the nearest week. The final set of numerals indicates the manufacturing year.
For example, a tyre with the DOT number XXXXXXX3421 was produced in the 34th week of 2022.
Top 5 Continental Tyres That Are Must Try
1. ComfortContact CC6
A genuinely comfortable touring summer tyre made for passenger cars.
● Harmonic Comfort Chamber: Reduces background noise.
● 0dB-Eater: Noise reduction.
● Whisper compound: High mileage paired with a comfortable ride.
2. UltraContact UC6
A premium touring summer tyre for passenger cars and SUVs
● Noise Breakers 2.0: Helps to reduce noise
● Diamond Blend Compound: A self-adapting compound depends upon driving conditions.
● Diamond Edge Technology: Maximum touch with the road when braking
3. SportContact 7
The UUHP summer tyre Continental Sport Contact 7 is made for the best grip in dry and wet conditions.
● Drive safely and steadily on both dry and wet surfaces.
● Combination of extra-soft Black Chili compound and extra-stiff pattern for long-lasting driving pleasure.
● Tailor-made for various vehicle classes to offer you the familiar Sport Contact sensation.
4. ContiCrossContact LX2
A Premium Touring All-Season tyre made for SUVs and 4x4s.
● Excellent traction when going off-road.
● Great comfort and high mileage.
● Handling properties, with excellent dry and wet braking performance.
5. VanContact AP
A very reliable tyre that can handle any load on any road
● Highly resistant tread compound.
● Long-lasting in heavy load.
● High durability under challenging road conditions.
Continental tyres are a good choice for all-season drivers since they are exceptionally safe in both wet and dry weather.
tyre.ae is a leading Continental dealer in Dubai. With a large portfolio of premium tyre brands, you can buy Continental tyres at affordable prices. Visit your nearest tyre.ae store to buy continental tyres today!
1. How can I increase my tyres' life?
Four easy steps will help your tyres live longer.
● Regularly check your tyre pressure (monthly, preferred).
● Rotate the positions of your tyres every 5,000 miles.
● Get your wheel balanced
● Check Your Alignment Twice a Year
2. What is UUHP?
Ultra Ultra-High Speed Performance tyres are built specifically for high-performance automobiles. They provide drivers who want uncompromised levels of safety with reduced braking distances on dry and wet roads with outstanding handling and precise cornering.
3. What are some alternatives for Continental Tyres in the UAE?
Michelin and GoodTyres are two excellent options for a Continental tyre in the UAE. As the industry's leading brand, they provide excellent alternatives for UUHP and all-season tyres for dry and wet road conditions.
4. What is the Continental tyre price in UAE?
Continental tyre price in UAE starts from 1000 AED and can go up to 4000 AED per tyre.
|Al Qouz||Umm Ramool||Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|