ONLINE PAYMENT TERMS
1. You may use the Services for the purposes of making payments to the Al Nouf Auto Tyres (tire.ae website) where the Al Nouf Tyres offers the Products and Services, provided that you do not:
- In any way damage or disrupt the Services/operation of the Services.
- Use the Services for any unauthorized or unlawful purpose.
2. You warrant that:
- You are of the legal age to make the payment.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
3. Payment may be made using only Visa or MasterCard credit cards or PayPal.
4. Al Nouf Tyres may contact you to confirm your credit card details.
5. All charges are in United Arab Emirates dirhams.
6. Upon completing a transaction using the Services, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. Al Nouf Tyres shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of the use of the Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond the our control.
7. Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled.
8. Al Nouf Tyres accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit card issuer.
Provision/collection of information
9. You acknowledge that the credit card information supplied by you in relation to the use of the Services is processed through a secure third party website. The only information supplied to the Al Nouf Auto Tyres via the third party website is:
- The name of the payer.
- The invoice/notice number.
- The first 4 and last 3 digits of the credit card (for validation purposes).
- The payment amount.
10. By using the Services you agree:
- To provide information through electronic means, i.e. you agree to provide any relevant information, in the format and to the standards described for each transaction.
- That the information supplied by you will be retained in electronic form.
- To receive information through electronic means.
11. You hereby authorize Al Nouf Tyres to collect information about you (including information about transactions processed by you) from time to time through the tire.ae website. Any such information collected shall be treated in accordance with the tire.ae Privacy Statement.
12. Requests for refunds must be made in writing together with proof that you have paid more that the outstanding amount. Requests for refunds must be sent via email@example.com. If your request for a refund is granted the amount will be transferred to your nominated bank account.
13. If you dispute the outstanding amount on your account please contact the Al Nouf Auto Tyres.
14. Payments using the Services are made through a secure third party website. However, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure or private and any information provided by you (including credit card information) may be able to be read and/or intercepted by a third party. Al Nouf Tyres shall have no liability for the interception and/or 'hacking' of any data or other unauthorized access to information provided by you for the purposes of the Services.
Exclusion/limitation of the Al Nouf Auto Tyres liability
15. To the extent permitted by law, Al Nouf Auto Tyres does not accept liability for any damage, loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by you from the use of the Services. If, for any reason, Al Nouf Tyres is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises as a result of your use of the Services, Al Nouf Auto Tyres’ liability shall be limited to the amount paid by you through the Services or less.
Use/availability of Services
16. Al Nouf Auto Tyres does not warrant or guarantee that the Services and/or your use of the Services will be error-free, immediate, virus free and/or continuously available or that the information provided through the Services will be complete, accurate and/or up-to-date.
17. Al Nouf Auto Tyres reserves the right to suspend, amend or cancel the Services at any time either temporarily or permanently.
18. By agreeing to comply with the Online Payment Terms you also agree to comply with the tire.ae Website Terms and Conditions of Use. If there is a conflict between the tire.ae Website Terms and Conditions of Use and these Terms, the Online Payment Terms shall prevail.
19. You agree to indemnify Al Nouf Auto Tyres for any loss, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the Al Nouf Tyres as result of:
- Your breach of your obligations under the Online Payment Terms.
- Intentional misuse of the Services.
- Your negligent acts or omissions.
- Any claim brought against the Al Nouf Auto Tyres by a third party in relation to your use of the Services.
20. The Online Payment Terms are governed by United Arab Emirates law. The UAE Courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter in connection with the Services and these Online Payment Terms.